For your medical transfers

transports medicaux

– Seated transport for patients

– Transports for dialysis, physiotherapy, speech therapy…

– Transports of children to CMPP, CMP, CAMPS

– All our taxis are authorized by the Sécurité Sociale (The National Health Service)

transports enfants

When a medical transfer is needed, the payment can be done in different ways : 

– The taxi driver can send a bill to the CPAM if the patient is entitled to fully funded Securité Sociale care (100%), provided the patient gives the following photocopies:

– carte vitale (a green card sent by the Sécurité Sociale)

– Document stipulating all the expenses are fully covered (100%) by the Sécurité Sociale

– Transport voucher

-The patient himself can pay the fare directly to the taxi driver. Then he will be given an invoice which will enable the patient to get his money back from the Sécurité Sociale.

If you are entitled to fully funded Sécurité Sociale care, our switchboard operators are here to help you in the making of a registration file which will enable you noot to pay the driver in advance.